Started makeup classes via correspondence through a makeup academy in Spain, while living in the Caribbean in 2008. Moved on to working with a local boutique and a local designer on their showcases. In 2013, moved to the US and started building a US portfolio testing and collaborating with known models, designers and photographers. Also worked a few fashion shows, namely, Chicago Fashion Market, Oliju Designs Fashion Show, FAME (Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment) among others.
- Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun Times, Dark Beauty Magazine, Vogue Italia, Tease and Cake UK Pin Up Magazine, Jute Fashion Magazine, VintEDGE Magazine, Beau Nu Magazine, Gothesque Magazine, Haute Couture Magazine, Vain Girl Magazine, VS Chicago Russian Magazine, Emurge Magazine, Kirameki Magazine, Auxiliary Magazine, Delicious Dolls US Pin Up Magazine, Express Polish Magazine, Obscurae Magazine, Imperial Magazin, Cloud Orchid Magazine, M&M Modeling Magazine LLC, Alpha Fashion Magazine
- Music Videos for NYC Hip Hop artist Vs The Real.
- Lead Makeup Artist for a short film, Manic. Produced and Directed by Andrea Nicole, Production Manager of E-Tre Productions and BET.
- Hair and Makeup on Diana Lee Inosanto, god daughter of Bruce Lee, while in Chicago promoting her new film. Also worked with her updating her portfolio, and for press pictures.
- Hair and Makeup Supervisor, Secrets of Santa Monica a Theatre Production. Travelled to Phoenix, Arizona with the company for their third show. Still part of the production team.
- Hair and Makeup on Emmy nominated Producer Sarah Pichardo for the Emmys.
- Hair and Makeup for Commercial Ad and Print work for Contego Defense Group.